What is Cub Day Camp?
Cub Day Camp provides Cub Scout leaders and their boys FUN and ADVENTURE in the outdoors! 1- day camps are for all Cub Scouts and Webelos. 2 – day twilight (afternoon-evening) camps are for Webelos Only with the first day the same as the 1-day camp and the second day concentrating on Webelos adventures. Camps are offered in Boise, Nampa, Caldwell, Ontario-OR, Mountain Home, Emmett and New Meadows. Day Camp supports the purposes of the Boy Scouts of America: character development, citizenship training, and personal fitness. While achievements are earned at these camps the primary focus is having FUN in the outdoors. Highlights include BB guns and archery as well as making wood and leather projects. Register for the Cub Day Camp that works for your Pack TODAY!
Make sure to add Camp Orientation to your Calendar:
Boise/Nampa/Caldwell/Emmett Camps: 10 am Saturday May 12, 2018 – LDS Chapel at 6111 Birch Ln, Nampa, ID
Ontario Camps: Friday May 18th, 7:00pm – 1500 6th Ave S., Payette ID
Mountain Home Camp: Saturday May 19th, 4:00pm, 790 S. Haskett St. Mtn. Home
Zimms Hot Springs Camp: Thursday, May 3rd, 500 Mission St., McCall, ID
View complete details about registering for Cub Day Camp:
Be Prepared to Register, here’s what you’ll need:
- Read the Registration Guide Instructions.
- Determine the Date (with a 1 or 2 back-up dates) your pack would like to attend camp. Click Here to See 2018 Dates and Locations.
- You will need each of the cub scouts’ names, t-shirt sizes, and BSA Medical Forms (A&B only).
- You will need your adult leaders’ names, t-shirt sizes (only if purchasing a shirt), and BSA Medical Forms (A&B only).
- ***NEW*** You will need to list the BSA Member ID for all participants.
- You will need 2 leaders for the first 10 boys, an additional leader for every 5 boys after that. i.e. 10 boys=2 leaders; 15 boys=3 leaders; 20 boys=4 leaders.
- Add all of your information into the PDF Fillable Registration Form.
- Print your Form AFTER you’ve filled it out… it makes it easier for us to read it 🙂
Take Registration Form, Health Forms, and payment to Council Office:
- Registration is first come, first serve.
- Pack registration does not guarantee a placeholder for late registrants, even from the same pack.
- All payments must be made at the Council Office to complete registration. No exceptions.
- All registered scouts and adults must have completed Health Forms delivered to the Council Office to complete registration.
- One-day camps are for Cubs and Webelos. Two-day camps are WEBELOS only.
- The Ore-Ida Council Boy Scouts Office is located at 8901 W. Franklin Road, Boise, Idaho 83709.
- One-day fees:
- $30 / Scout before 5pm on April 4, 2018
- $35 / Scout thereafter
- Two-day fees:
- $45 / scout before 5pm on April4, 2018
- $50 thereafter
- Gold Card packs receive a $5 discount per scout available until start of Camp Day. To determine your Gold Card stats, conatct your District Executive or the Scout Office.
- Fees are transferable, but not refundable.
- Make checks payable to: BSA
All Paid Scouts Get a T=Shirt. Adults Can Purchase for $10
Youth Medium, Youth Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL.
Adult 2XL and up: $12
Where Do you Need To Be on May 12th at 10am?
(Unless you live outside of Ada and Canyon Counties)
Mark your Calendar for:
!!!Cub Day Camp Orientation!!!
At the LDS Chapel off the Garrity Exit Near the Idaho Ford Center:
6111 Birch Lane, Nampa (The Biggest Center of the Two Counties)
Not only will we be distributing T-Shirts, but we will be giving out important information regarding Cub Day Camp 2018 Cub Scout Investigation. The Meeting should only last 1 hour. All Walking Leaders and any adults (Parents, Leaders) involved in Cub Scouting are encouraged to attend.
Are You Signing Up to be a Station Leader?
Mark your Calendar for Station Leader Orientation and Training:
April 28th, 2018 9am
at the Maple Grove Day Camp Location:
3800 W. Maple Grove Rd., Boise (between Victory and Amity)
We will be breaking out into stations then handling and reviewing the station you’ll be leading with all props and equipment present.