What is Cub Day Camp?
Cub Day Camp provides Cub Scout leaders and their boys FUN and ADVENTURE in the outdoors! 1- day camps are for all Cub Scouts and Webelos and 2- day twilight (afternoon-evening) camps are for “Webelos Only.” Our camps are offered in Boise, Nampa, Caldwell, Ontario-OR, Mountain Home, Emmett and New Meadows. Day Camp supports the purposes of the Boy Scouts of America: character development, citizenship training, and personal fitness. While achievements are earned at these camps the primary focus is having FUN in the outdoors. Highlights include BB guns and archery as well as making wood and leather projects. Register for the Cub Day Camp that works for your Pack TODAY!
Make sure to add Camp Orientation to your Calendar:
Boise/Nampa/Caldwell/Emmett Camps: Saturday May 13th, 10:00am, 6111 Birch Ln. Nampa
Ontario Camps: Thursday May 18th, 6:30pm Montgomery Farms (668 Sugar Ave, Ontario)
Mountain Home Camp: Tuesday May 2nd, 7:00pm, 790 S. Haskett St. Mnt. Home
New Meadows Camp: Friday May 5th, at the McCall Roundtable
You can view complete details about registering for Cub Day Camp by reviewing the –
Be Prepared to Register, here’s what you’ll need:
- Read the Registration Guide Instructions.
- Determine the Date (with a 1 or 2 back-up dates) your pack would like to attend camp. Click Here to See Dates and Locations.
- You will need each of the cub scouts’ names, t-shirt sizes, and BSA Medical Forms (A&B only).
- You will need your adult leaders’ names, t-shirt sizes (only if purchasing a shirt), and BSA Medical Forms (A&B only).
- You will need 2 leaders for the first 10 boys, an additional leader for every 5 boys after that. i.e. 10 boys=2 leaders; 15 boys=3 leaders; 20 boys=4 leaders.
- Add all of your information into the PDF Fillable Registration Form.
- Print your Form AFTER you’ve filled it out… it makes it easier for us to read it 🙂
Take Registration Form, Health Forms, and payment to Council Office:
- Registration is first come, first serve.
- Pack registration does not guarantee a placeholder for late registrants, even from the same pack.
- All payments must be made at the Council Office to complete registration. No exceptions.
- All registered scouts and adults must have completed Health Forms delivered to the Council Office to complete registration.
- One-day camps are for Cubs and Webelos. Two-day camps are WEBELOS only.
- The Ore-Ida Council Boy Scouts Office is located at 8901 W. Franklin Road, Boise, Idaho 83709.
- One-day fees:
- $30 / Scout before 5pm on April 5, 2017
- $35 / Scout thereafter
- Two-day fees:
- $45 / scout before 5pm on April 5, 2017
- $50 thereafter
- Gold Card packs receive a $5 discount / scout.
- Fees are transferable, but not refundable.
- Make checks payable to: BSA
All Paid Scouts Get a T=Shirt. Adults Can Purchase for $10
Youth Medium, Youth Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL.
Adult 2XL and up: $12
Where Do you Need To Be on May 13th at 10am?
(Unless you live outside of Ada and Canyon Counties)
Mark your Calendar for:
!!!Cub Day Camp Orientation!!!
At the LDS Chapel off the Garrity Exit Near the Idaho Ford Center:
6111 Birch Lane, Nampa (The Biggest Center of the Two Counties)
Not Only will we be handing out all of your T-Shirts, but we will be giving out important information regarding Cub Day Camp 2017 Sky’s the Limit. The Meeting should only last 1 hour. All Walking Leaders and any adults (Parents, Leaders) involved in Cub Scouting are encouraged to attend.
Are You Signing Up to be a Station Leader?
Mark your Calendar for Station Leader Orientation and Training:
April 29th, 2017 9am
at the Maple Grove Day Camp Location:
3800 W. Maple Grove Rd., Boise (between Victory and Amity)
We will be breaking out into stations then handling and reviewing the station you’ll be leading with all props and equipment present.